ADSLLC provides computer & network support, digital telephone systems, and software development services to the greater Toledo, OH area. Since we're often on the road, the best way to reach us is by phone at 419-475-5793.
A wise man once said: "Make everything as simple as possible, but not simpler." We use this philosophy to give our customers exactly what they need.
On-site tech support is just a phone call away. We travel to your office or home to tackle virtually any issue, including:
- Upgrades: We can often give older computers new life for around $100 with a RAM upgrade, parts and labor included.
- Virus & Spyware Removal: We'll pick up your computer, transplant the drive into a known-clean system, scan it with numerous tools, install updates, and redeliver it in a day or two - for around $100.
- Wireless Networking: Browse, email, tweet, or anything else throughout your office for around $150. Your internet connection is password-protected & encrypted.
- Servers: We can install & support Web, File, Database, and Email servers running Linux or Windows.
- You Name It: Our general on-site labor rate is $85/hr. There is no charge for travel within the Toledo area, but there is a minimum labor charge of ½ of the travel time. Discounts are available for large jobs (4 hours or more).
We proudly install standards-based office phone systems - you'll never be locked into a single vendor again.
Every situation is different, but you can expect an office setup with 4 outgoing lines and 12 extensions to cost around $2,500. Standard features include:
- Standard Voicemail
- Voicemail to Email
- Call Forwarding
- Custom Greetings
- Do Not Disturb
- Cordless Phone Support
- Headset Support
We have experience building solutions from simple utilities to complete application systems, specializing in Linux development.
- Shell Scripts